After months of beta testing, Apple has lastly launched macOS Ventura 13.4 to the general public. The replace, which is now accessible for macOS customers, comes with new sports-related options, in addition to a brand new system for putting in beta software program. Learn on as we element what’s new with macOS Ventura 13.4.
One large change coming with macOS Ventura 13.4 is the new system for putting in betas that was launched with iOS 16.4. The working programs now asks for the Apple ID to indicate and obtain beta software program updates.
macOS checks whether or not the account is related to a developer or consumer registered within the public beta program. It then exhibits the beta replace accessible for that program. With this transformation, common customers will not have the ability to set up developer betas, for instance.
macOS 13.4 full launch notes
- Sports activities feed within the sidebar of Apple Information offers easy accessibility to tales, scores, standings, and extra, for the groups and leagues you comply with
- My Sports activities rating and schedule playing cards in Apple Information take you on to recreation pages the place you will discover further particulars about particular video games
- Resolves a problem the place Auto Unlock with Apple Watch doesn’t log you into your Mac
- Fixes a Bluetooth situation the place keyboards join slowly to Mac after restarting
- Addresses a VoiceOver situation with navigating to landmarks on webpages
- Fixes a problem the place Display screen Time settings could reset or not sync throughout all gadgets
You may set up macOS Ventura 13.4 by going to the Software program Replace menu within the System Settings app. It could take some time earlier than the replace exhibits up in your laptop; ensure that your Mac is appropriate with macOS Ventura.
The replace construct quantity is XXXXX. Spot any modifications in right this moment’s software program updates? Tell us within the feedback beneath or on Twitter, @9to5Mac.
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. Extra.